[TYPO3-project-formidable] Display images in renderlet:LISTER

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Wed May 7 21:50:58 CEST 2008

Many thanks Jerome, amazing! :)

As you suggested, I added a simple image effect like this:
[...]
<columns>
	<column>
		<type>renderlet:IMAGE</type>
		<name>image</name>
		<listHeader>Image</listHeader>
		<folder>fileadmin/images/</folder>
		<imageconf>
			<userobj><ts><![CDATA[
			10 < config.tx_ameosformidable.res.shared.xml.imageprocess.shaded
			10.file.50.file < params.relwebpath
			10.file.50.file.width = 100m
			]]></ts></userobj>
		</imageconf>
	</column>
</columns>
[...]

It works, but I'm wondering if there's a better syntax.
Maybe it can be useful to someone else.

ian