[TYPO3-project-formidable] Display images in renderlet:LISTER

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed May 7 13:44:39 CEST 2008

Hi again :)

You'd better use renderlet:IMAGE

I placed a simple sample here:
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/41.html

Concerning renderlet:FILE, it might be a bug somewhere coz it's not
supposed to display array, of course.

Regards,
Jerome

PS: you may also want to resize the picture or drop a shadow under it
using TS effects, if so look here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Formidable#renderlet:IMAGE
Not all effects are documented, though. To know what's available, see
EXT:ameos_formidable/ext_typoscript_setup.txt under key:

config.tx_ameosformidable.res.shared.xml.imageprocess

--

*Jérôme Schneider*
/Developer/