[TYPO3-project-formidable] Renderlet:LISTER pass variables

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Wed Mar 12 11:18:05 CET 2008

Hi Jerome,

> Btw, this url-syntax is also valid to pass GET params to any other
> renderlet, wether they're in a searchform or not.
>
> Note, prob bug: I just noticed that using paramsFromGet="true" will
> make
> the searchform blind to POST params, which is not good IMHO.

you were right with the possible bug concerning the POST/GET
variables. Setting the parameter of the Search-form to
paramsFromGet="true" makes it ignore POST params. Therfore user input
in the form and submission does not work anymore because the
parameters ar sent via POST. Maybe the method of the whole form should
be changed to "get" if paramsFromGet="true" is set? How did you solve
this on the 30 millions d'amis project?

Best regards,

Benjamin

--