[TYPO3-project-formidable] Renderlet:LISTER pass variables

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Wed Mar 12 10:35:55 CET 2008

Hi Jerome,

> It's possible to make the searchform use get-params in your
> application,
> using paramsFromGet="true" on renderlet:SEARCHFORM.

thank you very much for your quick answer - and best of all it works
perfectly!  I have not yet tried to read out POST values as well but
it should work for other forms that do not have the parameter
paramsFromGet="true" set in the same xml configuration file I assume.

P.S. Great that you have put up an example in the usergroup homepage.
Maybe it would be a good thing to set up a link to the mailingliste
archive or even include the rss feed http://support.typo3.org/index.php?id=7&type=111&tx_nntpreader_pi1%5Bnid%5D=74
  in the sidebar to centralise one more thing on the new page - a
great resource by the way!

Thanks again,

Benjamin

--