[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Loredana ZECA l.zeca at ameos.com
Fri Jun 20 09:36:48 CEST 2008

Hello,

You can see here an example on how to use your listbox:

<renderlet:LISTBOX name="myList" multiple="false">
	<data>
		<items>
			<item caption="A" value="a" />
			<item caption="B" value="b" />
			<item caption="C" value="c" />
			<item caption="D" value="d" />
			<item caption="E" value="e" />
			<item caption="F" value="f" />
			<item caption="G" value="g" />
			<item caption="H" value="h" />
			<item caption="I" value="i" />
			<item caption="J" value="j" />
			<item caption="K" value="k" />
			<item caption="L" value="l" />
			<item caption="M" value="m" />
			<item caption="N" value="n" />
			<item caption="O" value="o" />
			<item caption="P" value="p" />
			<item caption="Q" value="q" />
			<item caption="R" value="r" />
			<item caption="S" value="s" />
			<item caption="T" value="t" />
			<item caption="U" value="u" />
			<item caption="V" value="v" />
			<item caption="W" value="w" />
			<item caption="X" value="x" />
			<item caption="Y" value="y" />
			<item caption="Z" value="z" />
		</items>
		<defaultvalue>
			<userobj>
				<php><![CDATA[/*<?php*/

					return "k";

				/*?>*/]]></php>
			</userobj>
		</defaultvalue>
	</data>
</renderlet:LISTBOX>

where:
	multiple (boolean value): specify if you can have multiple choices
seleted into your listbox

	data->defaultvalue (string value): specify the default value(s) of your
listbox. If you have multiple items selected into your list, then you
must have a list of values, comma separated.

Hope this help.
Loredana