[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 17 11:21:24 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I have make a form and I try to use the edition mode.

It's ok for all input text but I have a problem with listbox.

For example, we can use the table user.

So, the user name is shown in the text input : it's ok.

But I have add a listbox to show the group. The list of the group is shown but I can't make selected the group of the user.

I hope that you can understand my problem. I'm sorry but my english is not good enough.

Regards.