[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable questions

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Jul 31 12:10:14 CEST 2008

I'm note sur to get the point.

You want, that at load a "checkpassword field" will get the value of a
first passwordfield which is stored in the DB ?

this means, you're in edition mode. and you want to edit data such as
account data.

there, the second password field, as it is not stored in the db, will be
automaticcaly field with the password value that is stored in the db ?
right ?

Luc =:0)