[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable questions

Mack Sol macksol at live.fr
Wed Jul 30 21:13:51 CEST 2008

Hello again,

I have found this:
<renderlet:PASSWORD name="passwordConf" label="password again">
<renderonly>true</renderonly>
<onload runat="client">
<userobj>
<php>
<![CDATA[
$iPassConfValue = $this->oDataHandler->_getThisFormData("password");
return array($this->aORenderlets['passwordConf']->majixReplaceData($iPassConfValue));
]]>
</php>
</userobj>
</onload>
</renderlet:PASSWORD>

It works but the problem is that if there is an error in a field of the form, the form is load again.
So the  "passwordConf" renderlet takes again the value of "password" renderlet. That's not what I want.
I just want it takes the value of the "password" renderlet at the first display of the form.
How can I do please ?

Thanks in advance