[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER and renderlet:DATE with activelistable="true"

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Jul 24 19:29:01 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 13:41 +0200, raymond allusure wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Rego. Interesting. If it is possible to do this, it could greatly
> help me.
>
> - I have installed the latest version of the formidable 1.0.183
> - I have cleared caches of Typo3 and that of my browser
> - I 've made a new form with a new extension
>
> But it's still not working. Rego you managed to have several fields
> containing dates can be changed ?

Really it is not working at this moment.

Even you should use the next option on renderlet:DATE:
<allowmanualedition>true</allowmanualedition>

Then you'll receive the date on the format defined, for example "24 Jul
2008", you should convert this date to a timestamp and store this into
database.

I hope this can help ;-)

Best regards,
   Rego