[TYPO3-project-formidable] Lisbox in edition mode : how to make selected

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Jul 11 12:38:17 CEST 2008

Hmmm I think I do not get everything right.

so. let's check the data.

you have stored information in the db : the user associated with your stuff.

this user belongs to a list of user and those are in the listbox.

then in edition mode, the one selected IS the on that is stored. BUT you
want another value to be selected by default in edition mode ? is that
true ?

OR

no user is selected back in edition and you don't achieve to have the
one stored in the DB ?

beacause this last case is supposed to be the default acting of
formidable. if you have a data stored in the db and the value matches
the value of the listbox then it's selected.

On my own point of view it would be a nonsense to have something stored
in the DB and displaying another value selected in the listbox.

Luc

--

*Luc Muller*
/Web Developper/