[TYPO3-project-formidable] Message after data have been saved in the DB

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Jul 11 11:53:36 CEST 2008

hmmm... that's a strange way to make such a thing.

for your error, it's normal that you have a php error, as you"re writing
some code in the page it cannot process the redirection

but, the point that I do not understand is why do you use a javascript
message ?
if you're redirecting to say that data is saved is to redirect to a page
where belongs a message that say the data are saved.

there you can place a link back to the  list

Luc