[TYPO3-project-formidable] Message after data have been saved in the DB

Izzie Greys izzie.greys at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:22:43 CEST 2008

Hi Luc,

Thanks to you I solved my first problem :) Now if data are wrong I'm not
redirected to the list. Thank you very much, it works fine.

However I still have the second problem. I used this code in the php section
:

echo( "<script language=\"javascript\">alert(\"Data saved\");</script>" );

It's ok the message is shown if data are good, but I have the javascript
message, an error on the page and nothing else. I don't go back to the list.
The error is :

*"Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
C:\wamp\www\typo3conf\ext\ameos_formidable\api\class.tx_ameosformidable.php(4986)
: eval()'d code:4)
in*C:\wamp\www\typo3conf\ext\ameos_formidable\api\base\act_redct\api\class.tx_actredct.php
* on line *44*

I think it's because the code is not inserted in my main page but I don't
know how to solve the problem.

Have you any idea ?

Thanks again

Regards