[TYPO3-project-formidable] Message after data have been saved in the DB

Izzie Greys izzie.greys at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:57:47 CEST 2008

 <typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de>Hey,

I'm trying to use a submit button on my edit/create users form with a
message "User saved" if the data are ok before return to my users list. Here
it's what I have done :

<renderlet:SUBMIT name="btn-save" label="Save">
     <onclick runat="server">
          <userobj>
                <php><![CDATA[/*<?php*/
                        $sLink = $this->cObj->typolink_URL(
                         array(
                               "parameter" => 51,
                               "returnLast" => "url",
                               "useCacheHash" => "1",
                             )
                         );
                        return $this->sendToPage($this->toWebPath($sLink));
                        /*?>*/]]>
                 </php>
         </userobj>
    </onclick>
</renderlet:SUBMIT>

I have 2 problems :
1 - If the data are wrong, I can't see the error messages (from the
validators) because of the redirection.
2 - I don't know how to add a message "User saved". I know how to make a
confirm message yes/no after the click but not just an information message
about the good insertion in the database.

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.