[TYPO3-project-formidable] New SVN revision 160

ReneŽ Nitzsche rene at system25.de
Tue Jan 8 18:09:09 CET 2008

I have an additional comment. Maybe the bug is located somewhere else. I
use my edit form with a forced UID (no lister or something else):

myForm->init($this, 'myform.xml', $uid2edit);

At line 635 of class maindatahandler::getRdtValue() is the following code:

elseif($this->_isSubmitted()) {
   $this->oForm->devlog("_isSubmitted()", 1);
   if($this->oForm->iForcedEntryId !== FALSE) {
     return $this->getRdtValue_noSubmit_edit($sName);
   }

iForcedEntryId is filled with the given UID at runtime and so
"getRdtValue_noSubmit_edit" is called.
The method name "..._noSubmit_edit" indicates that submitted data should
be ignored. But this is definitely wrong in this case.

Maybe Jerome can have a look at this.

Regards,
René