[TYPO3-project-formidable] New SVN revision 160

ReneŽ Nitzsche rene at system25.de
Tue Jan 8 17:44:47 CET 2008

Hi Manuel,

I encountered the same behavior with revision 160. In my opinion the
reason is in method getRdtValue_noSubmit_edit() of class maindatahandler
  around line 765.

Around this line the stored and the posted data will be merged. But for
some reason I don't know (the bug??) only data transfered by GET is
taken. Changing

$this->_G()

$this->_GP()

makes the forms working again. At least this worked for me. :)

Regards,
René