[TYPO3-project-formidable] Please release a 1.0.x maintenance release

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Aug 26 09:43:43 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver

We'll release the updated version 183 on TER this day (08-26)
The dev team of Formidable here has had a long period of "low" so that's why
things are moving slowly. I would like to have more time to support the
project.

For the future, if you want to contact me by skype my ID is i_am_nick_foster

Regards,
Jerome Schneider

"Oliver Klee" <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de> a écrit dans le message de
mailman.1.1219581431.16727.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...