[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable questions

Mack Sol macksol at live.fr
Thu Aug 21 22:58:52 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I finally find how to do :)
Here's one solution of the problem:

<renderlet:PASSWORD name="password" label="password">
      <validators>
           <validator:STANDARD>
                 <required message="password required" />
           </validator:STANDARD>
     </validators>
</renderlet:PASSWORD>
<renderlet:PASSWORD name="passwordConf" label="Password confirmation">
     <renderonly>true</renderonly>
       <validators>
              <validator:STANDARD>
                     <required message="password confirmation required" />
                     <sameas value="password" message="passwords are different" />
       </validator:STANDARD>
       <onload runat="client">
             <userobj>
                  <php>
                      <![CDATA[
                           if (!isset($_SESSION["pass"])){
                                 $iPassConfValue = $this->oDataHandler->_getThisFormData("password");
                                 $_SESSION["pass"] = "ok";
                                 return array($this->aORenderlets['passwordConf']->majixReplaceData($iPassConfValue));
                          }
                      ]]>
                  </php>
               </userobj>
        </onload>
</renderlet:PASSWORD>

And the last thing is the button close:

<renderlet:SUBMIT name="btn-close" label="Fermer" mode="clear">
      <onclick runat="server" cached="true">
             <userobj>
                 <php>
                      <![CDATA[