[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable questions

Mack Sol macksol at live.fr
Thu Aug 14 18:13:46 CEST 2008

Hey Jerome, Hey All,

Thanks for your reply.I think my question wasn't
clear because your code it's what I have already done :) The only thing
which is not the same is the <editentry>11</editentry>.
What's this ?

Example of what I want to do:
I have a form with 3 fields: username, password, password confirmation.
In the edit creation : All the field are empty.
In
the edit case : All the fields are completed even the field password
confirmation. I want that the field password confirmation takes the
value of the password field. In this way it's not necessary for the
user to fill the password confirmation if he don't want to change it.

By the way I hope you have spent good holidays :)

Regards

Mack