[TYPO3-project-formidable] WIKI DOC

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Aug 5 17:18:54 CEST 2008

Hello Thomas, glad to see a new member on the newlist

Are you using Formidable for a long time ?

to answer your question :

As you've said, it's a Wiki, so feel free to impact the changes you
think are important to notice.

By the way torwards the different versions of Formidable, we're trying
to ensure the maximum of backward compatibility.

But of courses there can be some obsolete things also.

We know about the serious lack of documentation of formidable, but we're
really really charged at work. so do not really have time to produce
high quality documentation.

We feel sorry for this.

Best regards.

Luc =:0)