[TYPO3-project-formidable] Upload application like Flickr, is Formidable right to do it?

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Mon Apr 28 09:39:09 CEST 2008

Hi Ian.

For now, you won't be able to make such an upload.

Flickr is using a Flash window to upload the files, this to handle
filesize and bytes transfert (we expect it work this way)

still for now FORMidable is only using Javascript and/or Ajax etc...

then you won't be able to handled multi upload and/or handled the bytes
transfert

BUT!!

We already think about that. yuo can have a look at renderlet:FLEXPLOAD
it's a start for this process but it's still in alpha state.

As we got lot of work we had not been able to finish it.

You'll find it in ameos_formidable/api/base/

May you can try to implement it by yourself. it would be very helpful
for everyone.

hope this help...

Luc Muller

--