[TYPO3-project-formidable] Upload application like Flickr, is Formidable right to do it?

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Mon Apr 28 04:49:14 CEST 2008

Hello,
I have to make an application to let the users to upload their images in
they respective folders.

I would like to make a nice application like the Flickr upload one with
Formidable+Ajax.

So, the user select the file/files to upload and when he confirm
clicking on the submit button he can see the growing bars that show the
upload progress.
When upload is finished, he can write title, description and tags.

I'm new to Formidable, so I'm wondering if I could make this application
with it or if there is a better solution.

Please, what's your opinion?

Thanks for your time! :)
ian