[TYPO3-project-formidable] Testing Formidable "How to use validators".

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Apr 25 09:03:44 CEST 2008

Hello Ian.

Glad to see formidable is getting new "addicts" :p

Which validator are you trying to implement ?
Can you show us the Xml file your're using ?

It's a bit hard to tell why it's not working, normally, if you're using
the XML[1] that is added to the tutorial it "should" work.

Can you tell us a bit more ?

thanks in advance,

Luc Muller

[1] http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/28.html