[TYPO3-project-formidable] Dynamic Refresh of LISTER Content by AJAX Event

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Apr 18 15:07:55 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

Refreshing anything can be done in ajax using majixRepaint()

This method is available only on renderlet:BOX for the moment, which is
OK as you can wrap the part of your application you want to refresh in a BOX

I placed an example for your understanding there:

http://formidable.typo3.ug/features/the-mighty-lister/refresh-list-with-ajax.html

Hope this answers

Jerome