[TYPO3-project-formidable] Dynamic Refresh of LISTER Content by AJAX Event

Martin Claus mc.laus at gmx.de
Fri Apr 18 10:18:41 CEST 2008

Hello List,

can anybody please help me. I need to change the phparray datasource
of an LISTER renderlet according to userinput.
The button which fires the event is placed in an other LISTER using
some column values as parameter.

To replace the code of the datasource I use code like this:

<onclick runat="ajax" cache="false" params="rowData::someColumn">
	<userobj>
	<php><![CDATA[
		$aParams = func_get_arg(1);

		//change Datasource
		$this->aODataSources["DataourceOfListerToChange"]->aElement
["bindsto"]["userobj"]["php"] = <![CDATA[ new CODE ]]>;
.
.
.

This works quite fine.
The problem is: How can I refresh the Data of the LISTER. No majix
function I tried work properly.

With Best regards

Martin Claus