[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable + DBAL - currently not working

Christian Trabold christian.trabold at dkd.de
Mon Oct 29 17:05:58 CET 2007

Hi Raphael,

> Ameos didn't use FORMidable with DBAL yet. The lister should be the only
> component which uses MySQL specific queries, this was needed to improve
> performance while managing big tables.

ok. Thanks for your answer.

Maybe there's a DBAL-compliant way to do it?!

> We are currently very loaded and we can't integrate DBAL for you currently,
> but we can give you all needed support, and we can modify FORMidable with
> your help in order to manage DBAL in next releases.

I'll try to get some more time to investigate this a bit deeper.

I still wonder, why there is no Resource-ID from DBAL for the current
DB-Connection in _watchOutDB() when getting data from mapped tables.

Maybe this has to do with Bug http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4472.

So MAYBE it is a DBAL issue... (*wild guessing*)

Greetings

Christian