[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable + DBAL - currently not working

Raphael GEYER typo3_nospam at ameos.com
Thu Oct 25 13:42:31 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

Ameos didn't use FORMidable with DBAL yet. The lister should be the only
component which uses MySQL specific queries, this was needed to improve
performance while managing big tables.
We are currently very loaded and we can't integrate DBAL for you currently,
but we can give you all needed support, and we can modify FORMidable with
your help in order to manage DBAL in next releases.

Regards,

Raphael GEYER
http://www.ameos.com

"Christian Trabold" <christian.trabold at dkd.de> a écrit dans le message de