[TYPO3-project-formidable] FORMIdable & XHTML

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Jun 29 10:27:08 CEST 2007

I'm not sure if I'm right... but...
this calendar do not resepct accessibility standards...
to have an accessible date you should use a text field where user inputs
himself the date.

Basically the calendar is working with Javascript.
Then if javascript isn't enable you won't have any possibilities to choose a
date. if you do not allow manual edition of the field.
in the case you allow manual edition (this should be your case). alting the
calendar image make no sense, because blind people do not have to use it,
and then do not have to "see it".

am I right ?

But I think a localised title="click here to open the calendar" should be
written if possible, I do not remember if it is the case or not, and if it
is possible or not...

Luc

mailman.4851.1183104950.4800.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...