[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to use a mini form to choose thenext form

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Jun 28 11:51:13 CEST 2007

hmmmmmmm...

I think that everythink you say in your first post seems ok...

You've told that you achieve to generate the two listboxes and thoses were
working correctly if I'm right.

assmuing that you're submitting your form you're ok with the fact that
you'll get the values of those two renderlets

then, why not using a actionlet:REDIRECT

to redirect to an url and passing thoses values with GET params ?

Can't you do that like this ? Do I have correctly understood your purpose ?

Luc

"Jérémy Lecour" <jeremy.lecour at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.3914.1183022056.4800.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...
Maybe I could lower my expectations, simplify my goal and explain it
differently.
How can I have a way to select the record I want to edit, using a select
input ?

I have a 1-1 relation between items in the select and the records i want to
be able to edit in the form, so I can't just have a select input with uids
of the editable records.

I've tried (in vain) to use something like this :

$this->oForm = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_ameosformidable');
$uid =
someFuncThatGiveMeTheCorectUid($_REQUEST['formid']['my_selected_value'])
if ( $uid > 0 ) $this->oForm->iForcedEntryId = $uid;
$this->oForm->init(...);

It's working if I use a GET param, but it's not if use the standard POST
method

If I use a specific form as a chooser, with a redirect actionlet to the full
editing form, the params are not transmited with POST, and I'd like not to
use GET.

If I use a single form with xml config switcher depending on the values, I
can't get it right ; my validatiors are triggered or I can't save correctly,

Any help is welcome.
I kown I ask much these days, I hope it's not too much ;-)