[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to use a mini form to choose the next form

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:14:00 CEST 2007

Maybe I could lower my expectations, simplify my goal and explain it
differently.
How can I have a way to select the record I want to edit, using a select
input ?

I have a 1-1 relation between items in the select and the records i want to
be able to edit in the form, so I can't just have a select input with uids
of the editable records.

I've tried (in vain) to use something like this :

$this->oForm = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_ameosformidable');
$uid =
someFuncThatGiveMeTheCorectUid($_REQUEST['formid']['my_selected_value'])
if ( $uid > 0 ) $this->oForm->iForcedEntryId = $uid;
$this->oForm->init(...);

It's working if I use a GET param, but it's not if use the standard POST
method

If I use a specific form as a chooser, with a redirect actionlet to the full
editing form, the params are not transmited with POST, and I'd like not to
use GET.

If I use a single form with xml config switcher depending on the values, I
can't get it right ; my validatiors are triggered or I can't save correctly,

Any help is welcome.
I kown I ask much these days, I hope it's not too much ;-)