[TYPO3-project-formidable] parentcallback

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Tue Jun 19 14:53:54 CEST 2007

Jerome Schneider wrote:

Hi Jerome,

> If you're using formidable rev 47 or higher, you can place a userobj in
>
> /meta/oninit
>
> This userobj will be executed by init() if present.

Thanks, cool feature :)

However, it does not seem to fit me needs. The scenario is a two step
formular with an optional third step.

The second step defines dh:raw with a callback for storing input in the
database.

The callback function sets a session variable "is_processed", which, if
set, tell the extension to use step3.xml in the init().

So if the callback function is not procesed before the init(), the
"is_processed" can't be evaluated to determine which xml-file to use.

I hope you can follow the flow :) If you have a better way to solve my
problem, please let me know :)

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen