[TYPO3-project-formidable] parentcallback

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Jun 18 16:15:33 CEST 2007

Hi Tonni,

If you're using formidable rev 47 or higher, you can place a userobj in

/meta/oninit

This userobj will be executed by init() if present.

Like this:

   <!-- xml conf for meta here -->
   <oninit>
     <userobj>
       <php><![CDATA[

         /* place here the PHP you need */

       ]]></php>
     </userobj>
   </oninit>

And remember that the $this object in a userobj *always represents your
formidable object* ; in your example, $oForm

To refer to the plugin calling formidable, you have to use:

$this->_oParent

Hope this helps,
Jerome