[TYPO3-project-formidable] access current row data from a LISTER (in <process>)

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:10:07 CEST 2007

Hello,

I need to check for each record if a user owns it - if so I will render a
edit link. A few weeks ago Jerome told me that I could use
$this->oDataHandler->_getListData(); from a <url> <userobj> this works
great, but it does not work in <process> Is there a way of getting the row
data from the <process>

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell.

<renderlet:LINK name="edit" label="edit">
   <url>
    <userobj>
     <php><![CDATA[

           $aRowData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();

     return t3lib_div::locationHeaderUrl(
      $this->_oParent->pi_getPageLink(
       $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->id,
       "",
                      array("action" => artEdit,
                          "uid" => $aRowData['uid']
                          )
      )
     );

     ]]></php>
    </userobj>
   </url>

   <process>
              <userobj>
                  <php><![CDATA[

                   $aRowData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();
                   dump($aRowData);

                //here I will add something that checks if a user owns this
record - if so return true and render edit link.

                  ]]></php>
              </userobj>
 ´  </process>

  </renderlet:LINK>