[TYPO3-project-formidable] Reading XML configuration

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Wed Jun 13 10:42:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

I tried to change the parser settings by setting XML_OPTION_SKIP_WHITE
to 1 (http://www.php.net/xml_parser_set_option) but it didn't had any
effect.

Maybe should the xml2array function of Formidable trim() values returned
by the parser ? But I suspect this to create some side effects,
especialy in CDATA sections

What do you think ?
Best regards,
Jerome Schneider