[TYPO3-project-formidable] Modification of CHECKSINGLE internal code

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Jun 11 13:25:49 CEST 2007

Hello,

starting with SVN revision 60, the checksingle won't need anymore the to
define the value of the item representing the status checked. The values
1 (number one) and 0 (number zero) will *always* represent respectively
checked and unchecked.

XML Before rev 60:

<renderlet:CHECKSINGLE label="Check me">
   <data>
     <items>
       <item value="this-means-checked" />
     </items>
   </data>
</renderlet:CHECKSINGLE>

XML Now:

<renderlet:CHECKSINGLE label="Check me" />

This simplifies the xml, and the internal code of the renderlet, and
complies to "TYPO3 standard" 0=> not checked, 1=> checked

Regards,
Jerome Schneider