[TYPO3-project-formidable] Getting the name of the renderlet in a userobj validator/process

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Jun 11 09:41:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

yes I never thought abourt this but there's no other way than specifying
yourselves where you are as a param of the userobj, as Manuel explained.

Note that params can also be declared on inline-php userobjs;

Like this:

<renderlet:BUTTON name="mybtn" label="My button">
   <process>
     <userobj>
       <params>
         <param name="rdt" value="mybtn" />
       </params>
       <php><![CDATA[

         $aParams = func_get_arg(1);

         return in_array(	// for instance
           $aParams["rdt"],
           $GLOBALS["array_of_rdt_name_to_process"]
         );

       ]]></php>
     </userobj>
   </process>