[TYPO3-project-formidable] Getting the name of the renderlet in a userobj validator/process

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Mon Jun 11 08:41:31 CEST 2007

Hello.

I know only one way to do this, but I don't know if this is the correct
way. The XML configuration is the next:
<userobj>
   <extension>this</extension>
   <method>_isValid</method>
   <params>
      <param>
         <name>renderlet</name>
         <value>my_renderlet</value>
      </param>
   </params>
</userobj>

And the function:
function _isValid($aParams, $oForm) {
   $renderlet = $aParams['renderlet'];
}

The problem is that, in all your renderlets, you have to specify the
renderlet name in two places, the name and the param for the function
_isValid.

Bye,
   Rego

--