[TYPO3-project-formidable] RTE or TinyMCE in FORMidable 0.7

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Jun 1 09:45:12 CEST 2007

Hello Luc!

Thank you very much four your answer, I will try it the next week ;-)

The accessibility problems aren't related with the renderlet RTE, I know
that the users without javascript can't use the RTE features.
But I need that my web site work with and without javascript, and for
now I be able to make work FORMidable 0.7 without javascript, however I
don't be able for version 0.8.
You can read more about this in the thread:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/2007-May/000358.html

My RTE must be work when the user has javascript, otherwise the user
will write only text plain.

Bye,
   Rego

--