[TYPO3-project-formidable] RTE or TinyMCE in FORMidable 0.7

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Jun 1 09:20:24 CEST 2007

Hi Manuel.

Here a basiccaly the steps to include one new renderlet inside FORMidable
core

Firstable, you got to get the tinyMCE rdt in the v0.8
in
ameos_formidable/api/base/
folder is : rdt_tynimce.
Copy/paste it to your own FORMidable at the same place.
Then in the folder ameos_formidable (mainfolder) you'll find
ext_localconf.php.

There you have to declare a new renderlet right after the other renderlet
are declared.
this would result in addind this line :

tx_ameosformidable::declareRenderlet( "rdt_tinymce",  "TINYMCE",  TRUE);

You can try this, I Hope that jerome hasn't put some code in the main
renderlet or somewhere else to make this renderlet work.
If no, it should work out of the box.
If yes, you gotta wait for Jerome to be back, I think I would help you to
implement this renderlet inside v0.7.

Finnaly, I do not get the point of your accessibility problems. Working with
RTE, will add a lot of Javascript and possibilities that won't be available
for non-JS users.

well, have a try, and give us your feedback.

Hope this helps.

Luc Muller =:0)

mailman.287066.1180629942.21067.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...