[TYPO3-project-formidable] JS Calendar once again :]

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:49:08 CEST 2007

Hi

I needed some more configuration options for js-calendar I could use in
XML file in DATA renderlet. It didn't look very hard, so I've added them :]

With this mods I can:
*) specify if the date selection requires single-click or dbl-click,
*) specify the first day of the week,
*) show/hide week numbers,
*) specify the year range,
*) specify the dispalyed time format (12 or 24 hours),
*) show/hide days belonging to months overlapping with the currently
displayed month,
*) specify align relative to trigger/input field or
*) specify the position of the calendar rlative to top-left corner of
the browser window,
*) specify the year step,
*) specify the css theme for every DATE renderlet separately,
*) use or hide trigger displaying the calendar,
*) specify the path to the image used as a trigger,
*) specify the alt text for this image.

If someone is interested in those mods - i attached the modified file to
this post and marked added and modified lines.

Best regards
Paweł Bandura

PS. Use it for your own risk - if it crashes your car or make the sea
level rised - don't blame me ;]