[TYPO3-project-formidable] List an Array

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Wed Jul 18 09:32:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

There's now an example of datasource:PHPARRAY usage on
http://www.ameos.com/formidable/

See in section Features, NEW list bound to an ARRAY
Or direct link here:
http://www.ameos.com/formidable/features/new-list-concept-list-bound-to-an-array.html

There's a link at the bottom of the example page to get the XML for this
  application.

Regards,
Jerome