[TYPO3-project-formidable] List an Array

Aurélien Allienne allienna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:19:05 CEST 2007

I see this in the changelog "added a new type of datasource handling php
arrays as a source of data ; used with /bindsto => userobj returning
phparray" but how can I use this?

Regards

Aurelien Allienne

P.S: I see on this mailing list some mail about the documentation. So why
don't you make a text file with an exemple of each new feature. An exemple
is sufficient in most case.