[TYPO3-project-formidable] structure in formidable

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Jul 16 17:00:25 CEST 2007

Hello Asbjørn,

I published the latest SVN build (rev 82) on http://www.ameos.com/formidable

Since rev 76 it corrects some bug in the new renderlet:LISTER,
implements a new datasource:PHPARRAY, and optimizes a lot general
performances in terms of speed and memory consumed of formidable.

Let me know if you have any questions about the new objects, as there's
no documentation for the moment.

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider

PS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_beta