[TYPO3-project-formidable] structure in formidable

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:50:22 CEST 2007

Hello Luc and Jerome.

Thanks for the detailed answers :) I will divide each "section" into a
frontend plugin as both of you suggest. The last extension I wrote was with
1 plugin handling 5 sections. This gave me quite some php code - but worked
okay. I am exicted to see how this new structor will work out for me.

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell

PS: Jerome: I am downloading the latest zip archive from
http://www.ameos.com/formidable

news:mailman.1.1184592090.22636.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...