[TYPO3-project-formidable] basic example

Luc Muller pompompom at ameos.com
Tue Jan 9 08:48:25 CET 2007

Hi Jakub, welcome on the newslist.
I think this could be a good substitution to the lack of documentation :
http://www.ameos.com/fileadmin/AMEOS/Typo3/documentation/manual_formidable_byex.pdf

the formidable documentation.  I hope this will help you to discover
formidable, which we hope is going to help you in your further
developpements.

Best regards
Luc Muller

mailman.1.1168290083.20984.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...