[TYPO3-project-formidable] Enabling/disabling renderlets on runtime

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Thu Jan 4 09:19:11 CET 2007

Hello Oliver,

Yes, this feature hide / show the renderlet at runtime ( not just
disabling it's validators ).

If I remember well it was already available in 0.5. But I would be glad
to help you solve your migration problems to v06 if you give more
details, as it may also help a lot of other peoples of this list.

Compatibility thru evolutions is a though challenge ; we tried to keep
things working between 0.5 and 0.6. What kind of errors do you encounter ?

Jerome Schneider