[TYPO3-project-formidable] Enabling/disabling renderlets on runtime

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jan 3 20:06:50 CET 2007

Hi Jerome,

Jerome Schneider schrieb:
> For the moment you can't dynamically create renderlerts at runtime.
> But *you can* enable/disable 'em at runtime ;)
>
> This feature is discribed in documentation under
>
>     renderlet:* /process     (boolean, <userobj>)
>     This boolean will give you the possibility to tell FORMidable
>     not to evaluate this renderlet at runtime, meaning that you
>     will be able to use complex tests to determine if the
>     application should or not consider this field.

Thank you for the quick answer!

To make sure whether I have understood this correctly: Does this
hide/show the corresponding renderlet or does this only influence
whether the data will be validated?

BTW, does this also work with FORMidable 0.5.0? (I'm having great
difficulties getting my extensions that create own renderlets and data
handlers to run with 0.6.0 ... I'm constantly getting error messages.)

Thanks in advance,

Oliver