[TYPO3-project-formidable] Userdefined CSS on input tags

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Wed Jan 3 14:28:06 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

The path of the renderlet:IMAGE can be userobj'd :)

So you can provide some PHP code that will determine which image path to
display.

Something like this:

<renderlet:IMAGE>
    <path>
       <userobj>
          <php><![CDATA[

	    $aImages = array(
                "on" => EXT:myextension/res/status_online.gif",
                "off" => EXT:myextension/res/status_offline.gif",
                "away" => EXT:myextension/res/status_away.gif",
                "dnd" => EXT:myextension/res/status_dnd.gif",
             );

             $sStatus = $GLOBALS["SOME_STUFF"]->getTheStatus();

             return $aImages[$sStatus];

          ]]></php>
       </userobj>
    </path>