[TYPO3-project-formidable] Userdefined CSS on input tags

Michael Wilde michael.wilde at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 3 11:44:47 CET 2007

Hi Luc,

thank you for your reply. All works fine now.

Luc Muller schrieb:
> We just have published a documentation about formidable, It seems you had a
> look to it. So, Were you using formidable before we publish your way ? Or
> are you totally new to formidable ? In this case, did this domucation help
> you to make you way through formidable and it's operation.

I've been using Formidable for some weeks now and the only way to gather
information before the release of the documentation, was to have a look
into the sourcecode, which was rather time-consuming. Glad to have a
reference now. Great work!

A corresponding demo application for version 0.6.0, like the
ameos_demoformidable050 for version 0.5.0, would be even more helpfull.
Is there anythink planed in that direction?

Another question:

Within my application I would need to display one or more status-images.
Each image should change dynamically whenever the internal status of the
application changes. Using a IMAGE renderlet only lets me place a static
image with a predefined path-value to a form. I would like to modify the
path-value of the IMAGE renderlet within my application to dynamically
display images depending on the business logic. How can I achieve this?

Regards,
Michael.