[TYPO3-project-formidable] Userdefined CSS on input tags

Luc Muller pompompom at ameos.com
Tue Jan 2 11:09:23 CET 2007

Hi Michael

Happy New Year, and Welcome to the Formidable List.

You can achieve what you want to do just by using a custom tag

<custom>class="myclass"</custom>

This would look like this :

<renderlet:LABEL name="title">

<label>Civilite * </label>

<custom>class="texte"</custom>

</renderlet:LABEL>

And your done.

One or two more questions.

We just have published a documentation about formidable, It seems you had a
look to it. So, Were you using formidable before we publish your way ? Or
are you totally new to formidable ? In this case, did this domucation help
you to make you way through formidable and it's operation.

We're asking for a lot of feedback on our publication. So do not hesitate to
give us your thoughts about formidable, and feel free to ask question, for
further informations.

Best Regards

Luc

mailman.1.1167730937.6176.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...