[TYPO3-project-formidable] howto question

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Feb 8 08:53:26 CET 2007

Hi tim... I think everything your're saying there is quite possible with
standard components.
In fact it will mainly depands on which type of validation you need.
Sometimes for doing some specific stuff you got to use some userobj to
perform a specific action. but for this we have to know a bit more about
your form and renederlets.

Well, quickly what I saw with your needs. I think that you'll need one
extension with 2 pi
the first pi will perform #1 and #2 and you'll need to redirect (possible
with formidable) to a second page where you'll have your second pi which
will list some data from another table...

I I get right your problem I think you'll can achieve that like this!

Try it, and give us your feedback.

Best Regards

Luc Muller
mailman.1.1170871623.15227.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...